Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorTexas A&M University at Galveston
dc.date.accessioned2016-06-20T18:21:14Z
dc.date.available2016-06-20T18:21:14Z
dc.date.issued1948
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1969.3/29052
dc.description.abstractOriginally named the USS Queens, the ship was renamed the Excambion in 1948. It served as a cruise ship from New York City to the Mediterranean. Its last cruise was in 1959. In 1965 it was renamed the Texas Clipper and became the training ship for the Texas Maritime Academy at Texas A&M University at Galveston.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseriesUA;47
dc.subjectSS Excambionen_US
dc.subjectTexas Clipperen_US
dc.subjecttraining shipen_US
dc.titleSS Excambion, 1948en_US
dc.typeWorking Paperen_US


Files in this item


Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record