This collection contains publications, audiovisual content, and unpublished materials from the UT Southwestern Archives which document the history of UT Southwestern and its predecessor institutions (e.g., Southwestern Medical College) and the University Hospitals. In some cases, content has been provided to the Archives for digital transfer to this collection.

For more information on the Archives, or to visit the Archives, contact archives@utsouthwestern.edu..

Recent Submissions

  • BioLogue 

    The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas (The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas, 1986)
    This file contains the full text and photos from the 1986 issue of BioLogue.
  • BioLogue 

    The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas (The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas, 1985)
    This file contains the full text and photos from the 1985 issue of BioLogue.
  • BioLogue 

    The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas (The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas, 1984)
    This file contains the full text and photos from the 1984 issue of BioLogue.
  • BioLogue 

    The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas (The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas, 1987-88)
    This file contains the full text and photos from the 1987-88 issue of BioLogue.
  • BioLogue 

    The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas (The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas, 1983)
    This file contains the full text and photos from the 1983 issue of BioLogue.
  • BioLogue 

    The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas (The University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas, 1982)
    This file contains the full text and photos from the 1982 issue of BioLogue.
  • "A Gentle Roast of Jean Wilson" 

    Wilson, Jean D. (1996-05-31)
    On May 31, 1996, a gala celebration was held at the Dallas Museum of Art to honor Dr. Wilson. This involved a reception and dinner, recognition of the 1996 Medical Scientist Program graduates, and a "roast".
  • St. Paul University Hospital--A Legacy of Caring 

    Bolles, Debbie (St. Paul Medical Foundation, 2015)
    St. Paul Hospital, A Legacy of Caring,” a commemorative edition of St. Paul Medical Foundation’s annual magazine, chronicles St. Paul University Hospital’s singular role in Dallas over more than 100 years.
  • Biochemistry Department - Southwestern Medical College of the Southwestern Medical Foundation and the Southwestern Medical School of the University of Texas 

    Tidwell, Herbert C. (1960)
    A history of the Biochemistry Department between 1943 and 1960 compiled by Dr. Herbert C. Tidwell. This document comes from Series 6 (records created by or about the Medical School) in the UT Southwestern Collection.
  • Selected Recollections of the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas 

    Race, George J. (Office of Student and Alumni Affairs, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 1997)
    A project of the Office of Student and Alumni Affairs, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. This publication is a compilation of reminiscences by people who were present or had access to ...
  • Letter of support to directors of Southwestern Medical Foundation 

    Winans, Harry M.; Cairns, A. B.; Miller, Tate; Schwenkenberg, Arthur J. (1942-02-25)
  • Charter of Southwestern Medical Foundation, 1939 

    Cary, E. H.; Brown, E.R.; Hoblitzelle, Karl; Shannon, Hall (1939-01-14)